Friday, January 23, 2009

Third Week Of School.

Whoa !! Add math can kill me !! During add math class, the teacher it’s like talking to the board … then workings for one questions used up half the board. And most of our facial expression goes like (0 o 0) ! ! Confirm die if I didn’t do anything … I thought, Must really re-do all his questions and copy his workings step by step and find out why is it like this and that … (well that works for me though) …. Anyways …. lots of homework's besides that for example 2 more moral essay which must more than 250 words have to pass up by tomorrow, and BLOODY thanks to Sook Fong’s help , she didn’t bring to pass up karangan today, so all of us “receive” our punishment by adding one more karangan in our homework list and bloody hell have to pass up by tomorrow also !! Make sure everyone pass up if not, how many didn’t pass up, then add how many more karangan !! I’m seriously going to kill those that didn’t pass up! I’m already so darn busy for the COMING Chinese New Year Preparations …. !!!! Cookies and so on !!! @#%$%&$%&#% “Urgh !!!

And as for my darling cookies, I bought them to school , well according to my friends they tasted really good, and Shocking , Tze Jian was addicted to it and wanting to buy from me if I make for him … well I'll reconsider but absolutely not before Chinese New Year no time for your cookies :P . Here are a few of my darling cookies chocolate chips and pineapple tarts. Who wants the recipes can ask me ^^

DSC00110

 

DSC00100

DSC00109

P.S Can’t wait to wear my new clothes ^^ hehe ….

No comments: