Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good bye 4A9, Hello 4A7

Tears filling my eyes and everything turns out blur in front of me. On the way to school in the car, and i tried hard to hold my tears and telling my friends my pathetic news. Once i step into the school gates, I my legs felt numb and heavy, taking me ages to finish the path until the place where we gathered. I was walking blindly around to find Tsu Chung for the exchange thing. Then I felt a warm hand tapping on my shoulders, It was Lydia. I wanted to tell her how lost am I, but I didn’t utter a word and tears that I hold back came down flowing non-stop from my eyes until i remind myself “I’m in school, cut it out” then only I calmed down and told Lydia “ I feel like I wanna die” I felt my legs shaking , hardly even can stand. Throughout the night, I’ve decided , I will not be shakey anymore. This is what i choose and I will not regret. BUT, when i enter the office, I saw him with other student to get exchange, a guy from my class too. I was like what's wrong with you? I thought we talked through it yesterday? Why like this? I’m so ready to get exchanged, why ? I’m sorry i came late, i pissed you off, but who else i can find to get my place exchange? You think i want to exchange i wanted so ? I have problem I'm having that you don’t know , how can you just pull it of like this? Thank god, there are students from his class wanted to change as well, so we went and see Pn. Yong, for bloody 2 period i skipped my Biology class and wasted my mom’s time because of not checking properly that she had classes. Well, we checked her schedule, but that was changed, and she didn’t have time to update the new one. So , finally, after 2 period, we saw her, get my mom and my signature sign done. But we can’t straight away change, but only tomorrow. By means, tomorrow, I’ll be entering class 4A7 and my other friend will straight enter 4A9. That class is fun and i meet a new friend there who was transferred from Kuantan. She’s kind of pretty seriously nice brown hair and and she so so fair !!! So many guys asking her hand phone number >.< haha !! Well come to KL, AND friendly class hahah !!

No comments: