Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Reunion dinner ^^

Tonight is a big day ! Reunion dinner !! Delicious food !! But still few hours before the preparations, dad, me, aunt, and sis went to a nearby shopping centre to but somore stuff, in the end i bought more clothes again at Padini’s. >.< What to do 70% off wor … hand got itch $.$ …. hahaha … And on the way back I took a few pictures of myself. And this two is my best ones (for me).

(55)

(54) Then again, when I reached home, the kitchen was in a chaos so all children went to the playground just outside our house. And I brought my guitar along too… Entertained my cousins with “ Mission Impossible “ front part only thanks to Mah Ming Kit I knew how to play. And “More Than Words” “Lagrima” “Romance” “Marriage D’amour” loads more i think “When You Say Nothing At All”

(3) Then, my dad came out shouting at us saying “DINNER IS READY” and guess what of course all of us rush back la ha ha . And I took a few pictures of the food been served … Those pictures made me hungry while posting it. My grandma is the great cook there ha ha.

(4) This is only half the table, for children’s side. Adult is also the same on the other side.

(5)

Can see its linked right till the end .. a long reunion dinner table . And forgot to tell you, that my grandparents have 5 children, one of my aunt, her husband along woth 3 children migrated to New Zealand so left 4 children. And my last aunt was not married. So left my eldest uncle, my dad and last uncle. Each of them have 3 children. All of us stayed in the same house. Plus 2 more maids, and my grandparent’s house isn’t that big. And only have a toilet and a bathroom. So counted there are 20 people stayed in the house plus my cat (grandma gave him angpao and said why not because he is my son’s youngest son and the youngest among our Chan family I was like lol like that also can ??) I felt so warm that our family is so close to each other crowded in a small house, I don’t mind waiting one hour for my turn to use the bathroom ^^ And eh sorry continue with my dinner …

(6)

(9)

(11)

(10) This is home made shark fin soup.

(18)

(12)

(1)Picture of me and my cousin ^^

No comments: