Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Path B

I’ve never let go a thing like today , i give up Science Stream …. hahaha what is wrong with me???? !!! hahaha My tears kept flowing down non-stop !!! hahaha give up something that is so important to me … I have no other choice  i have to give up something so so mportant to me it like i’m getting a divorce or breakup with my boy friend ??? hahhaa this is a bit too big isn’t it hahah ,,,, well i hope my he who exchanged class with me will represent me in science class and make sure his friends don’t hate him and i hope he really changed his attitude by seriously looking forward to study , and not wasting this opportunity. I’m getting crazy, talking like grandma who is like going to die or something hahaha, I’m gonna be hopefully going to that class straight in tomorrow hahaha …. 

No comments: