Friday, January 9, 2009

First day in 4@7 .

20064306970

Well, I was kinda late already so went in straight and line up for class 4@7. Then Puan Yong gave a speech to call out out those students who applied to be exchanged. At first, I was quite certain that I’ll definitely get exchange. But then still waited for her to read out those names that was approved.  Names were called, people cheered and hug around … then I heard his name felt relieved , I’m happy for him to be there instead of me. Then something pulled me back ! Wait, what about me? Where is my name? She didn’t mention my name ! I was freaking out ! I can’t wait to ask her straight from where she is on  the stage, but I still waited until the very lass class. Then, I walked towards her ( I was already in front of the stage) I asked can you check my name again , 4@7 Chan Jo Lynn please. Thank god it was there, It wasn’t my fault, the others didn’t hear my name too !! Went crazy during physical education class … I ran my lungs off away from my pressure , leaving them behind and never again catch me up … then i checked my pulse, after the run, my heart beat 105 times in 10 seconds … wow crazy … other students was like 65, 70, 80 … haha ! And , thank you to “my friends” I get picked to be Ketua Keceriaan AGAIN this year. =.=”

No comments: