Sunday, March 9, 2008

NEWS

Exam week !!

Today around 7pm NTV7 , there are commotions within an area . So i was thinking that this might be happened in other country . Police - fireman - spray water - rough people - throw rocks - spred chemical . Everyone in my family sat down quietly in the hall listening to the news. Then , there was a grouphead officer explained what that causes that situation and actions . Then he was talking in malay ... I was shocked to hear that it happened in Malaysia on a Voting Day ... Then rumors - etc...

8pm- We headed to a malay restaurant for dinner which is located near to my housing area .
Then my dad brooght us all for jalan-jalan . The night was windy and cooling , my dad wind down the car roof and my sisters enjoyed the air blowing to her face . Strong wind though. I took her picture relaxing.

( I'm so shy to take pictures )



















No comments: