Friday, March 21, 2008

I Had Nothing To Say ... But Only Touched By Simple Words


Bright In The Heart. :Nothing Is Impossible:

"Everything just got out of hand. I was betrayed, back stabbed and used. Goddamn it! I sacrificed so much for her. I changed for her, I wasted my precious time that I could have used to play my Initial D game looking for that RM200+ limited edition Death note book, I went through all sorts of verbal abuse from my dumb classmate, tolerating her so that I won't hit her and give myself a bad impression.
I could have even sacrificed my life for her. But she just told me off like that. Now it feels as if my world was just crumbled to pieces, inconsolable. As I write this, I couldn't hold back my tears, it just burst out. Nothing can save me now, I'm just inconsolable. I took so much time and cared for her, but now everything I did just went into thin air in a blink of an eye.
Her friends said I'm stupid to go after her, but I couldn't care much for I really loved her. I would not even have spent so much on a birthday present for someone, not even my parents or relative, but because I loved her, I did just that. Gone, everything gone just like that."

With these words written to me ,
nothing can I say,
I can't face you,
For I'm blind.
Release the great pressure in you,
I'll accept any challenge from you .
I can say nothing but thank you I'm touch ,
Sorry for being as cold as ice ...,
Thank you for the Ice,
In the deep ocean has begun to melt.
Thank you for everything.

No comments: