Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I FAILED My Math ...




Arhh .... Lots of things happened to day .... My head ... T.- AND i did something really wrong to someone , i hurt him badly.
Science teacher came in to our class , so i asked her for my results ,i didn't get A . Yen Ney did. What is going on , everything seems didn't turn out what i'd wished .
Something wrong is with my head.
My Math results turned out badly . Bhg A 29/37 , Bhg B 28/60 ....
I can't believe what i've done .... Damn Heart sick .... Even Yin San get higher marks then i do.
I really can't face my mum , because i've promised her to get an A for both of these subjects if I still wanna continue having tuition ....
That tuition really helps me alot ... my Science from D to A (last year) , Math C-A ....
But now .... ??? ....
I can't imagine what will happen when my mum finds out .... I hope that she would forgive me for being too confident ...
"Mum , Dad , I'm really sorry that i failed to do my best , I hope youguys will not stop me from having tuition . I'll put in more effort in my second term. In The Mean While I Found This Song Makes Me Relax Time To Say Good Bye by Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli. "


No comments: