Friday, March 7, 2008

Blogging





















Once In A Life Time - Treasure Moments
Today is my 1st day of blogging . Influence by surroundings ///LOL///
I was thinking why blogging ? What is it for ? Anyway i'm not sure either. I'm not good at pictures , edditing profiles or ideas to make it interesting . People say blogging can express their feelings to share , to understand , desperate to ... But there is someone will be happy "very" to see me around .... who would it be ? ^^ Oh well only my schoolmates know . Give you tips -Guy -same school-interested in cars - I think you get the point here . "Do not laugh" Ahem tomorrow is his birthday...

(This picture was taken in Melaka while visiting my Dad's friend house . It caught my sight because it is special , it was not grew in the way normal cactus should be)

End of 7th March.

No comments: