Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Hectic Saturday on 24th Event 2.

 
And So, I couldn’t follow the rest of them to visit Min Yang’s mom >.< … Because I already promise to work for my university.
It was kind of Pei Yin to drop me in Vista C since the meal finished earlier then expected. Besides that I have no other place to wait might as well go Fortune Park with my colleague Ali.

Unbelievable, it was 2:00p.m and yet Ali just woke up when I called him. Oh well … I went straight to Vista swimming pool to wait. There were kids playing in the pool under the hot sun …

Nostalgic moments strike me. My old memories with secondary schoolmates flashed back to having party beside the swimming pool for games, BBQ and so on …

I was enjoying my “alone” time with my music on and siting under the shades watching over the children playing happily for over 45 minutes. . .

 

Finally when Ali meet me, its already 2:45p.m … Kesian that guy fasting still need to work hahaha. He took a taxi over to Fortune Park which cost us RM9.80.

 

The idiot guards block us from entering because Mr Tiong, Fortune Park new warden wasn’t able to recognize our name when the guard called him to rectify. We were forced to wait under the hot sun for like 20 minutes. We need to hand over our student ID and wear their visitor pass. Later, Mr Tiong finally appeared and brought us into the office … thank god, its an air-condition room !

My task was to go up to the girl’s unit and remind them to be at the lobby by 4:00p.m with their luggage. While my friend’s task was to visit the boy’s unit to remind them.

Half an hour later, our accommodation bosses arrived. I helped them to check student’s keys and return their deposit or something. This could faster up the process.

Next was to guide the students up into the bus. And there was a mis-communication, because the luggage was suppose to be placed in another truck. And the truck was late, it wasn’t there when the buss arrived so the luggage was already in the bus. Imagine their luggage was bigger and its as tall as my waist ! It is sooo heavy !

We have to wait for the truck to arrive, which the driver was late, and he made us late too. In the mean while, we have to help the students to carry down the luggage again … double work. Lucky I’m a girl I didn’t carry those heavy luggage. I just need to look out of the luggage on the street to make sure its not stolen. Just that my poor friend, he was fasting and yet he need to work so tiredly. Smile with tongue out

So all in all there were 4 A.P.U student ambassadors to help guide French student departure in KLIA. We left Fortune Park around 5:15p.m which we’re suppose to leave at 4:45p.m

Love this viewSmile 

IMG_5986

 

Knowing I will be late for A.P.U Multicultural Night in South City,

I quickly changed into my Anarkali suit.

IMG_5987

We’re done to make sure all students check in by 7:30 … I bought lots of sweets from the air port to eat in the bus on our way back.

 

-The End-

By April Dreams

No comments: