Tuesday, November 20, 2012

One of My Love Story

Mine was ...
Knowing him by the park when I was enjoying my music ...
My mp3 fell ... and
He picked it up for me ...

This is how our eyes first met each other ....
We both smiled :)


I said thanks and asked are you new around ?
I've never seen you before ...


Seeing that he just finish his jog, he was panting and smiling ....


He said "Yeah I just move in recently, I did notice you're here every evening in the park ... You love the surroundings right ?"

I smiled back and we walked together until the sun sets and the Muslim prayer starts ...


Thats how we usually end our conversation and walk back home ...

Almost every evening we would meet up and walk together ...
Finally he asks if I'm using any smart phone and do I have Whatsapp ?

I said yeah, we can add each other in facebook too :D !

We exchange numbers and that night, we started to chat ...
I know where is his house, what he does, and what his interest ....

I felt amazing because this was the first time for me to encounter someone in a park and be friends with ...
I never actually have a close friend living so close to me ....

I started to jog because he manage to convince me ...
Eventually I can jog for 4 rounds, when he does 10 rounds ...

4 months passed.


One day ... He said he have a crush on a girl that he knows for quite some time ...
He said he wanted feel how is it like to be able to hold the girl's hands ....

I laughed at him Have you ever not hold a girl's hand before ???

He nod embarrassedly ....

He asked me Can I try holding your hands ? I just wanna experience it ...

I was like LOL ok but just for few minutes ok ?

He held my hands, swing it like a child ... 
I can still remember his bright smile on the face :D

But I got fed up and then I said alright times up ...
I let go of my hands ....

I asked him So when are you going to confess to her ? ...

He was shocked ...
and he said ...  I told you right, I've wanted to experience whats like to be able to hold the hands of the girl I like right ... ??

I answered .. Yeah ... and so ?

He said I hold your hands .... Why won't you think that you might be the girl that I've mentioned ??

I literally blushed in red and look away from him …
I was speechless and it was all unexpected …

I answered ... Thanks for being honest, but I don't want to get into a relationship.


-The End-

Inspired by this video to write my story with a little pinch of sugar and salt Smile 

 

By April Dreams

No comments: