Sunday, September 5, 2010

Here Goes My PS Artwork XD.

 

First of all, I would like to tell whoever is reading this that I've got these brushes, pictures, vectors from everywhere with the help from Google Search. The purpose of me telling you guys this is that these pictures that I’ve design/created are not 100% my effort. But nevertheless, leave me some comments if you want, because I would like to improve my skills too. Thank you.

jle (76)

 

 

jle (75)

 

 

jle (74)

 

 

jle (69)

 

 

jle (66)

 

 

jle (65)

 

 

jle (64)

2 comments:

SeptemberSky said...

Hey gal^^
Long time since I've visited your blog >.<
Great art work!! Very beautiful and unique!!
Love it so much!! Keep up yar^^
And ganbatte in your exams^^

Unknown said...

Yeap, I will do my outmost effort for my exam. Thanks for your support. :D