Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can You Give Me Some Space ?

Dear Nature :

My damned exam is so near but yet you always pull the trigger at me. Why? Because I'm stupid? Is that what you've been wanting to tell me? You know what? You don't have to tell me, from the way you act, the way you yell I can feel the anger in you.

Somehow, I can only sit there quietly and accept your lecturing... I can study, and I want to study, But ! I don't and I can't study till that extreme ! I will try to get as many A's a's possible but with you pushing so eagerly at my back, I will just fall down. Do you get me? I am not born with a super brain that can turn as fast as anyone else in my school. Or that's at least what I think it is.

Now that you've gone over the board, please don't be surprise if I do anything unusual in the future. So what if I use the sticky note method to concentrate or remind things? That's my way for study be it right or wrong. Do not say it's a stupid way because at least I did something to prove to you that I really what to study. But don't go like insult what I am doing even though it is stupid. Please give me some space. I know I am a bomb to you, don't trigger it.

I know my results are bad, if I still score like that in SPM, let me face the future my self, If I regret, let me alone regret about it. I know you care about me, I know you're concern about my future. But I want to tell you this, it's my life I'm living.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dun marah la..relax lo..chill

Unknown said...

..... Give me some time, I'll me ok ... in time. :). Thanks for dropping by anyway.