Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What Is Wrong With Me …

Today is the second time that I’ve actually forgotten that tuition was canceled. On Monday, I walked to tuition, when I entered the classroom, Vincent saw me and reminded* me that tuition was canceled because Pn Mazlina went back to hometown. Already felt quite embarrassing, but I brought my fees and paid him.

Second time happened today. Mr Oui told us yesterday that today’s tuition will be canceled. But yet I still forgot about it and went for it. Today is also Vincent’s birthday. Happy Birthday teacher ^^. How embarrassing being called from a classroom that he was gonna start lesson with. Then, I walked back home again, I took my own sweet time to walk back though. *Have that feeling that I don’t want to reach home fast. hehe … Hais … I guess too many things been running around my head that caused me to forget things or cannot focus on something. I hope I can change this stupid habit of mine.

cartoon (180)

No comments: