Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just like those normal Saturdays …

Today is suppose to be a special date if that didn’t hapened several months ago. But somehow 8th in a month is alwasy a good day, so as today XD.

Woke up early then headed to Kuchai Lama to have breakfast and Lunch and buy new pair of glasses for both of my sister. Supricingly, both of their eye power is 300+, more than me –.- crazy suddenly shoot until that high.

DSCN0427

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0428

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I like this picture.

DSCN0430

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then , to IOI mall to buy my white uniform because my parents don’t want me to rush and wash my uniforms once I return home from school.

DSCN0444

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then there was this “Ready2 Suit” something going on. Where male and female Coats, leather wallets, shoes and accessories were sold in a very cheap price. For example, A Polo brand wallet, the original Price was RM 129+ then today you can get it at RM39.90 somewhere there la.

DSCN0442

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0446

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0447

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then we rushed back because my sisters’s tuition teacher is coming.

On the way back to home …

DSCN0448

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0455

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0458

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0460

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me XP

DSCN0461

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reached home.

DSCN0464

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCN0465

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Later on, we went to Sunway for dinner. Wanted to go Sushi Zanmai, but it was so packed until there is people waiting outside. So we went downstairs and had dinner in Kim Gary’s. Food, I think its not bad la, but its a bit pricey.

No comments: