Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Somebody….

Somebody has been avoiding me I THINK, I thought you can use phone during holidays, and couldn't you use the net? Its like you don't exist , no news from you ? Where have you been? Whats your plan and sorts? I want to show off to you about my designs hoping that you’ll at least go online ? I wanted you to be the first one who comment on my design, good or bad, I want to hear you criticize me.

Was It because of what I said last Saturday ??? It was just my "thinking" … Its not true also … I might be a little “fire” lately, due to my sister’s problem, my mum’s problems, begging my mum to have an outing with friends problems  … maybe I let it out on you or something like that, I’ll be glad if you read this and I will not be at home sitting in front of the computer after 12.30pm till 7.30 pm I have marching in school and tuition when I come back.

Please I don’t want us to be this way , Please give me some responds …

... I'm sorry ...

... I'm sorry ...
... I'm sorry ...

Anime (423)

No comments: