Friday, December 28, 2012

Daughter and Mother bonding session ….

 

The awkward mother and daughter session again ....

Mom "Girl ah girl, girls must be gentle then only guys will like you, if not all run away, how to find admirer ? See Jun Howe, Min Yang, Win Yoong all can find gf already. Zhi Shan Sin Hui all confirm got admirer.... Only my daughter don't have .... what can I do with you ??

Me " Mummy, good la, since when I'm the gentle kind of girl, so fake for me to change suddenly.  So what if I have an admirer but can't have boyfriend, whats the point ? The ones I like, you don't like. What can I do :)

615274_477689342284033_1971141995_o

3 comments:

*Marvin MY Lee* said...

Since when i have a GF? haha..

Unknown said...

What she means is admirer lah meaning somebody outthere admiring you or terbalik sorta :D

*Marvin MY Lee* said...

Cheh~~ XD Suddenly i got a GF i sendiri oso don't know. hahaha!!!