Saturday, March 26, 2011

March - Results.

23rd March 2011.

Meet up my friends in school.

I thought I put on mascara quite well that day but stupid, only look nice on my right eye. Lucky that my fringe was able to cover the ugly one.

Dang, 6 pieces of certificates then only my results.

This is my moment, ....... 1,2,3,4....
Total 6 As and 3 Bs. XD got what I'd expected but I knew I wanted more.

I saw students who scored straight A+s' cried in joy. While some wished that today never came to get their results. While some students like me have a satisfaction look on their faces.

I've meet up with my teachers : Mr Hamdan, Pn Rohaya, Pn Mazni, Cik Aini, Pn Soh, Mrs Francis, Pn Lourdes. Told them how I achieved and day thanks for helping me get through harsh times.

Went out on time to catch my mom fetching my younger sister to school. We hop on and mom fetched us to Mid Valley to celebrate our joy.

Meet my girls :)

2 comments:

Siddiq Mahyildin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog:)

btw, Congrats, u ve done great. I wish u the best for your future. and my advice (who am i huh.haha), choose your next platform wisely:)

Unknown said...

Thank you :) All the best in your life too ! Be happy.