Friday, October 1, 2010

My Daily Updates For This Week.



Mon, Sep 27,  6.00 PM
Here I am on the first day of trials exam. I didn't do much revision on it because I had another prep exam for BM last Wednesday and Friday, so kinda pass on that already. But somehow I'm feeling regretful because I didn't make full use of the time given. 

P.S approximately 53 days till SPM.



Tues, Sep 28th,  10.30 PM
It was English test today, not that tough. I choose the title "Gifts" to write about my guitar. But compared to Michelle's gifts, a child, mine is just an object which is my guitar. Oh well, see how it turns out when teacher marks it.

P.S 52 more days till SPM.



Wed, Sep 29th , 3.40 PM
I sat for mathematic test today. It was quite challenging. There is either a bonus mark for the first question or I have not done enough practice for it. I hope my marks doesn't goes down. I must get an A for this subject. :( I'm kinda worried for the Additional Math test tomorrow. Pray hard for me XD.

P.S 51 more days till SPM.



Thur, Sep 30th , 2.35 PM
Truth to say that my sisters and I slept in a separate room until my SPM is over. XD I can have the whole room by myself especially in the morning before getting ready to school. And, BOOM ! Add math killed me T.T first thing in the morning I have to crack up my head for paper 2.... I took awfully long to solve the first few questions. What the hell am I going to do when I get back my bad results. Paper 2 was, challenging, there were hard and easy questions, so I hope that my score for paper 1 can help me. Aw god... I think my add math is gonna drop :(. Before i could even change my mood, I have to push myself to memorize all the moral value for tomorrow's moral paper. I'm so bad at memorizing stuff sob*sob*. I hope and I wish I can get an A for this subject. Hope la. Haih.

P.S 50 more days to go till SPM.



Fri, Oct 1, 7.29 PM
First of all, I'd like to wish Michelle Hor a very Happy Birthday. We surprised her with a cake in class. Hope you don't mind us celebrating your birthday in school as exam is still on going haih... So moral was... Ok i guess because practically i woke up at 4.00 AM this morning just to memorize the moral values ONLY. Missed out the kata kunci la haha. They Lydia came over to our class and me, michelle and Lydia had a interesting topic XD. Then I had a straight sleep from around 3.30 PM till 6.00PM. Waste my time sleeping and not revising on economy. Where on earth can I find time to pay that back T.T. I guess I'll have to wake ip at 4.00AM later haih.

P.S 49 more days to SPM.

Sent from April Dreams

No comments: