Saturday, May 22, 2010

Exam,Love,Friends, Backstab, Irritating …

That was just a title which I put on for fun >< haha.

So, my current life that I’ve been living through it sucks.

But with my Ip, it made my life less suffocating. Here are my few beautiful print screen pictures :-

 

IMG_0318 Listening my favourite song ever Broken from The Time Traveller's Wife

My favourite wallpaper :

 

IMG_0321

 

My favourite application :

Kaleidoscope print screen pictures. (Best two pictures)


IMG_0322

 IMG_0323

*Celebrated my deareat darling Rachel and Alice’s birthday at Hot Stuff in Sri Petalling.

*Mom don’t let me watch Alice In The Wonderland

*My evol luck seemed to put me in a difficult situation haha.

*Exam started last week, and will only end on June 4th. I have to show improvements.

*I don’t know what will happen once I drop my results again.

*I want to fly to Russia now.

*I want to kill myself/ drown myself/ or straggle my self. How to survive without entertaiment aka movies and computer through the year till December?

*I hope some alien or meteor inject something to my brain and I’ll become perfect in all aspects.

*God save me T_T

No comments: