Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year , a New Start, and New Changes Welcome 2010.

Lets start off with first week of January :-

Discoverd whole lot of changes especially our missing classroom in Block E turns out to be in Makmal Komputer with aircond room XD. The reason I said my class  5A7 is missing from Block E is my classmates who came early that morning went up to Block E to find our class, but the class sequence went like this instead … 5A5, 5A6, 5A8, 5A9 … and so on. Our class was no where to be found in that block.

  1. Puan Lourdes became our new form teacher instead of Cik Shariza.
  2. BLOOOOODYYYY FREAKIN Good teacher became our new addmath teacher instead of Mr Chee … Mr C the whole class misses your jokes man.
  3. Miss Charan flew back to the states without giving us back our exam paper that she promises to give us back once school reopens. So Puan Annie a.k.a Puan Francis became our new English teacher.
  4. My hands starts trembling as I slowly realise that there are so many thing to be done by March. ESPECIALLY WHEN I’M PART OF THE GREEN HOUSE MARCHING. I thought of volunteer myself to teacher to be the President koperasi, because I don’t wanna be a secretary. Have to get ready for Koperasi Mesyuarat Agong by next Wednesday on Jan 13th.
  5. Mom never let my ass go.
  6. Somebody please come save my ass right now.

3 comments:

SeptemberSky said...

Hey girl... Got a lot of things wanna tell you lar... Haiz... Can't wait for CNY to chat with you...^^ Take care... N Gambateh this year!!

Unknown said...

Hahah ok, eh I also go straighten my hair already, We'll be the stand out ones during CNY, must take picture ahr ^^

SeptemberSky said...

Haha... I don't wanna stand out lar... Juz normal normal ok already... Sure will take pic de... by the time CNY... I m not confident tat my hair still straight coz i dunno how to take care...^^