Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy !

Dad, Happy birthday,

Wish you healthy and happy always,

Never stop smiling and encourage us …

Never stop telling more information about cars and nuclear …

I noticed that your white hair grows more and more every year.

“You know or not, I every time study in the library and do 7 different reference book, If you want more reference book, tell me, I'll fetch you to the book shop anytime.”  he said that every time.

He seemed to be the odd one out when We took Tiger *my cat back. But every morning, he’ll pass by its box and say “ Eh, the cat cold not?” And I even caught him talking to It several times. Example “Eh, don’t scratch the door every day to wake me up, I have my own phone alarm ok *he still needs the cat to wake him up though. haha

Happy Birthday.

 

 

DSC00111

No comments: